We understand the importance of being together because we uphold family values. Fully able to live with your loved ones is a blessing, as a matter of fact, a need. Imaan Solicitors knows the importance of securing your loved one’s status with you. So that you and your loved ones can live together in the UK.
We understand the emotions that you feel when you are trying to make an application. Whether the application is for a spouse/partner or family member, we take pride in helping all of our clients. You are free to feel safe and confident with us as we make the applications to achieve a successful result.
Spouse Visas, granted initially, are for a 33-month probationary period. If you’re applying from inside of the UK it is 30 months. In either case, when this period is over, you can apply for a renewal of the visa. Additionally, after 5 years, you may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK.
In order to make an application for a Spouse Visa, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You and your partner must be over the ages of 18 years.
- One of you is a British Citizen or a person present and settled in the UK.
- You are both in a genuine relationship and intend to live together permanently as husband and wife or civil partners.
- Must be able to provide evidence of your marriage/registration of partnership.
- You must show you have adequate means of financial support. Without the reliance on public funds.
- You must show you have adequate accommodation in the house. The accommodation must be ample enough to live together.
- Sufficient knowledge of the English Language. (Passing an approved course is required).
Applying for a Spouse/Partner visa requires detailed evidence and documentation. Our team advises you on all the needed paperwork. Once gathered, we can prepare a strong application that simply increases the chances of success.
Why Choose Imaan Solicitors for your Spouse / Partner Visa?
- We offer a professional, intelligent and exceptional service in Immigration applications.
- Fixed fee rates.
- No Hidden Charges…Ever!
- We provide telephone, skype or face to face meetings all included in the fixed fee.
- We work very hard for you to achieve a successful result for your immigration application.
To apply for your Spouse/Partner Visa contact our Manchester office today.
We offer our services to anyone wishing to make an application. You can even be a Family Member of a British Citizen or a person residing and settled in the UK.
The requirements for Family Visas includes the proof your relationship with a British Citizen or person settled in the UK. You need to satisfy the requirements of being able to financially support and accommodate yourself.
Under family visas, there is an added category type for Dependent Relatives. We at Imaan Solicitors have strong family values and ethos. Our practice respects family ties and bonds and we are passionate immigration lawyers. We have a good record of helping people with family members living outside of the UK.
In order to apply as a dependent family member, we collect the following evidence:
- Your relationship with a British citizen or a person settled in the UK.
- Financial dependency on relatives settled in the UK.
- The person you are dependent on living in the UK, has the means and is willing to support you and their other dependents without accessing public funds.
- You have no other relatives or care/support system in your own country that can help you.
As with Spouse/Partner visas, Family visas also require a great deal of detail and evidence to ensure they are successful. The UK Home Office can refuse any incorrect applications. Any refusals made against you or your family members can affect any further applications you may try to make. Don’t take this risk…Let Imaan Solicitors represent you and your family and make a successful application for you to bring you together.
Contact our Manchester office today.